This recipe uses my High Protein Brownie Batter as the base and just adds on some Protein Frosting! The protein frosting is only 2 ingredients and it is vegan!
You could try using a different plant-based milk in this recipe but I have only made it with the Silk Almond Cashew Protein Milk so far – it is so good!
You can also try out different protein powders in this recipe but I love the german chocolate flavor – this protein powder is available on Amazon and it is vegan!
Nutrition: 270 calories / 23.9g Protein / 24g Carbs / 8.7g Fat
For the Cake –
- Cocoa crave Lil Buff cake mix(28g)
- Sugar free chocolate SnackPak pudding cup(92g)
For the Protein Frosting –
- Nutrex German Chocolate Protein Powder (14g)
- 2 tablespoons Silk Almond and Cashew Protein Milk
Optional: add 1 packet of stevia or other sweetener to frosting, sprinkles to top brownie
- Mix cake mix with pudding, mix thoroughly, directly in the container you’ll be using to bake your brownie(I use a small glass container that is about 3 inches x 6 inches)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, smooth the batter in your baking pan
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes until center is set
- While brownie is baking mix almond milk with protein powder – mix really thoroughly. Add stevia packet last if desired
- As soon as you remove the brownie from the oven begin spreading protein frosting on top(you do not need to wait for it to cool, this icing will not melt – this also helps to prevent the brownie from getting dry)
- Immediately eat, or cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to eat(then reheat for 20-30seconds uncovered in microwave)