You only need 3 ingredients and a blender to make this pineapple-loaded treat, it’s perfect for summer! My Dole Whip recipe is gluten free, dairy free, and macro friendly. This is a great recipe to whip up quickly as a single serve dessert to cool off and satisfy your sweet tooth.
If you are allergic to almonds you can sub out the almond milk for any other type of milk that works for you.
Ingredients: (makes 1 serving)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- frozen pineapple chunks, 160 grams
- pineapple fruit cup(with the juice)
optional: CocoWhip or Redi Whip
Nutrition(without optional topping):
169 calories, 1.4g Protein / 37g Carbs / 1.7g Fat
- Cut your pineapple into chunks and freeze(if you are using fresh pineapple, if you’re using frozen pineapple you won’t need to do this)
- In your blender add 1/2 cup almond milk, the frozen pineapple and pineapple fruit cup with the juice
- Blend – check every 30 seconds to see if any pineapple chunks are stuck.
- Keep blending until the consistency is smooth
- Serve in a glass on it’s own or top with whipped topping