I love Key Lime Pie in the summer – so I came up with this gluten free, dairy free, macro friendly version.
You can substitute whatever yogurt you like but I used the Kite Hill Unsweetened Almond Greek Yogurt – I love this one because it’s really thick and has a good amount of protein even though it is dairy free.
For the crust I used KIND Oats and Honey granola but you could also use crushed nuts or graham crackers if you prefer. You will also need Sugar Free Lime Jell-O powder – you can substitute this for the regular(not Sugar Free) lime Jell-O or use a lime extract/flavoring or lime juice.
Ingredients: (makes one serving)
- 1 container Kite Hill unsweetened greek yogurt
- 14 grams of granola
- 5 grams Sugar Free Lime Jell-O powder
Optional: whipped topping of choice
Nutrition(not including optional topping):
236 calories – 14g Protein / 18g Carbs / 12g Fat
- Stir your greek yogurt until it is smooth and all liquid is incorporated
- Add Jell-o powder to greek yogurt(in the container) and stir until completely dissolved/combined
- In a small ramekin spread the granola in an even layer
- Spread yogurt mix over granola in ramekin
- Set in the freezer until it has reached your desired hardness – I left it overnight and then let it thaw a bit before I ate it
- Top with whipped topping and Enjoy!