Here’s another experiment with the Lil Buff Protein Cake Mixes!
I used Fit-Fetti but I think the Gingershred Man Flavor would be great in this recipe too!
This made 8 muffins, 51 calories each
For me the secret to making these Lil Buff Protein Cake mixes is making sure they don’t stick to the pan. The Reynold’s Wrap aluminum foil cupcake liners are perfect for this! Regular cupcake liners take half the cake off with them!
Nutrition per muffin(makes 8):
51 calories / 4.3g Protein / 6.3g Carbs / 1g Fat
- Lil Buff Fit-fetti Protein Cake Mix(57g)
- Unsweetened Apple Sauce (90g)
- Raw grated Zucchini (141g)
- Unsweetened Almond Milk (2 tablespoons)
- Egg whites(42g)
optional: 10g of sprinkles, vanilla extract or butter extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly
- Add sprinkles/vanilla last if desired
- Divide evenly between 8 cupcake liners in cupcake pan(I recommend the aluminum foil liners)
- Bake for 30 minutes or until middle of each muffin is set and the tops are golden brown
- Cool and store in refrigerator or freezer