I love trying out all of the new pumpkin spice flavor products this time of year – unfortunately they aren’t always gluten free and dairy free. I was bummed to miss out on the Pumpkin Pie flavored Premier Protein shakes so I decided to make my own version!
This recipe is not vegan but it is Dairy Free and Gluten free!
I used the Julian Bakery Pumpkin Pie Egg White Protein powder and PEScience Cinnamon Vegan Protein Powder(both are available on Amazon) – you could use any plant-based milk but I really like the Silk Almond & Cashew protein milk in this recipe!
Nutrition: 195 calories, 32.6g Protein / 6.8g Carbs / 4.2g Fat
(nutrition info will differ if using a different plant-based milk)
- Julian Bakery Pumpkin Pie Egg White Protein 28g
- PE Science Cinnamon Vegan Protein 10g
- Silk Protein Almond Cashew Milk 1/2 cup
- Cold water(1/2-3/4 cup, plus a few ice cubes)
- Measure out protein powders
- Measure plant-based milk
- Combine in a blender bottle and shake
- Add water and ice cubes until desired consistency is reached